Latest Unit Sold: #22-12 on 9 Jun 2019 | See the Balance Units Chart
- 23-08-2019: Book an Appointment today to view Parc Botannia Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Additional Discount for selected Starbuy Units!
- 22-06-2019: Parc Botannia’s pricing is priced so affordably and its per-square-foot (PSF) pricing is so close to that of an EC in today’s market. More than 84% of the project has sold out already, with only about 110 units left! What are u still waiting for? Click to book an appointment to find out more!
- 10-06-2019: First week of the June school holidays have passed…still looking for a new place to stay? Why not consider Parc Botannia? Book an appointment today to visit out showflat! More than 83% sold already!
- 29-05-2019: More than 83% of the units sold! Act fast! Book an appointment here to view the showflat!
- 27-05-2019: Find out how the new feasibility study which LTA is conducting for a new MRT line will benefit you and your purchase at Parc Botannia!
- 24-05-2019: More than 82% of the units sold! Act fast! Book an appointment here to view the showflat!
- 23-05-2019: Units are selling out fast! Only 2BR & 3 BR available! Book a non-obligatory appointment today to view to showflat!
- 23-05-2019: Read more about the project details: Parc Botannia – A Home with Nature
- 22-05-2019: #09-07 now available!
- 20-05-2019: Special Additional Discounts of UP TO $50,000 up for grabs for selected stacks! Click here to book an appointment to find out more!
- 15-05-2019: Parc Botannia is more than 80% sold already! Book an appointment here through us to see how you can own a unit starting from $1,209 PSF!
- 10-05-2019: New CPF and HDB loans ruling with effect from 10 May 2019. Read more at the following link: New CPF & HDB rulings.
Parc Botannia is proudly developed by Fernvale Green Pte Ltd, which is a joint venture partnership between Sing Holdings Limited and Wee Hur Holdings Limited. Both of these award-winning developers are renown in Singapore and overseas for developing numerous well-known projects in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial sectors.
Some notable examples of past projects developed by the developers are The Laurels condominium at Cairnhill Road & Waterwoods condominium in Punggol town by Sing Holdings Limited, and Parc Centros condominium in Punggol town by Wee Hur Holdings Limited.
As one of the more affordable new launch condominium projects in 2019, Parc Botannia price list will certainly tick the right boxes when it comes to meeting your budget and meeting your needs in a new property purchase.
Located along Fernvale Street in Sengkang New Town, Parc Botannia is easily accessible to all by both public transport and by driving. With the Thanggam LRT station just at its doorstep, residents living in Parc Botannia can literally hop onto the Singapore public transport system the moment they step out of the gates of Parc Botannia, with Sengkang MRT station just a short LRT train ride away.
Drivers will also not be disappointed as Parc Botannia is located close to 3 major expressways: Tampines Expressway (TPE), Seletar Expressway (SLE) and the Central Expressway (CTE), all of which will lead residents of Parc Botannia to the different parts of the island easily.
You will also be able to find several popular amenities that are nearby to Parc Botannia with the Parc Botannia location map
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to enjoy Direct Developer Price without having the need to pay any additional commission or fees. Please be informed that the units for sale at Parc Botannia are on first come first serve basis, as units are selling out fast.
You may view our Balance Units Chart here that is updated regularly for the latest updates on which units are still available.
Parc Botannia is a new condominium project that is located within the tranquil neighbourhood of Fernvale, Sengkang New Town. Parc Botannia consists of a total of 735 units that span across different unit types from 1 bedrooms to 5 bedrooms units.
Being situated at a strategic location that is close to the confluence of 3 major expressways (TPE, SLE and CTE), Parc Botannia is a haven for drivers who need to get to the other parts of the island fast as the project is easily accessible to these expressways through Jalan Kayu.
Residents of Parc Botannia who rely on Public Transport will also fret not, as the Thanggam LRT Station is located at the doorstep of the condominium. Within just a matter of minutes, public transport users will be able to get to Sengkang MRT station quickly, where they will be able to connect to the North East Line (NEL) seamlessly and get to the Singapore city centre effortlessly.
Parc Botannia residents can also enjoy several shopping facilities and community amenities that are readily found within the vicinity of Parc Botannia, such as The Seletar Mall, Compass One shopping mall, famous eateries along Jalan Kayu, the upcoming Fernvale Community Centre, and the ActiveSG Sengkang Sports Centre just to name a few, to fulfil their shopping and community needs.
Close to 230 units were sold successfully during the Parc Botannia launch weekend on 11 Nov 2017. For further information regarding the launch weekend sales about Parc Botannia, please refer to the following link: 230 units of Sengkang’s Parc Botannia sold during weekend launch
Home owners who aspire to own a unit at the prestigious Parc Botannia may also view and download the floor plans and e-brochure at the following links: Parc Botannia Floor Plan & Parc Botannia E-Brochure.
Book An Appointment to view Parc Botannia ShowFlat & get Starbuy Unit Discount (selected units only), Direct Developer Price (all available units), & Hardcopy Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Botannia Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.